Life Coaching is a newer profession that has synthesized the best from psychology, business, philosophy and finance to benefit the entrepreneur, professional, business owner and athlete or any individual.
Life Coaching is a form of consulting. Like a consultant, a Life Coach helps you and/or your firm to:
- Solve problems.
- Reach goals.
- Design a plan of action.
- Make decisions.
In addition to the above, as a life coach we stay with you to:
- Implement the plan of action, working through the inevitable changes and any obstacles;
- Maintain a healthy balance between your personal and professional life;
- Look ahead to take advantage of opportunities that are evolving;
Bring out your personal best, keeping focused on your needs, values and vision.
All Life Coaches are consultants; few consultants are Life Coaches.
Why Does Life Coaching Work?
Life Coaching Works Because Of Three Unique Features:
1) Synergy:Client and coach become a team, focusing on the client’s goals and needs and accomplishing more than the client would alone.
2) Structure: With a Life Coach, a client takes more actions, thinks bigger and gets the job done, thanks to the support, guidance and accountability, which the coach provides.
3) Expertise: The coach knows how to help people lead more productive lives and make more money by: making better decisions, setting the best goals, and restructuring their professional and personal lives for maximum productivity.
Who Works With A Life Coach?
Entrepreneurs, athletes, business owners, professionals and people in transition use a Life Coach to help fix, solve, create or plan something, personally or professionally.
What Does A Life Coach Work On?
Here Is What The Client And The Life Coach Work On Together:
• Handling business or personal problems
• Taking control of difficult situations and turning them around
• Prioritizing actions and projects
• Taking a project to completion
• Business planning, budgeting and goal setting
• Integrating business and personal life for balance
• Making key decisions and designing strategies
• Catching up and getting ahead of the business
• Training, developing and managing staff
• Increasing sales substantially or filling a practice.
How Does A Life Coach Do This?
Life Coaching is delivered during regular, weekly sessions by telephone, in person on the web (Skype) and through email (or any combination) whichever is more convenient.
Clients bring an agenda of items to the call. Clients that need guidance in developing an agenda are given that guidance so that they can prepare for the meeting.
The coach helps them to solve problems, see things from different perspectives and make the most of their opportunities. When they are taking on a large goal, the coach helps them design the project and provide the support and structure needed to make sure it gets done.
The Life Coach brings out the client’s best by offering advice, expecting a lot, helping to strategize and celebrating the wins. The coach is a “partner” whose only goal is his client’s success.
Why Choose Adolfo Sanmartino As Your Life Coach?
I started my career as a camp counselor and spent a number of years working with kids of all ages. From there, I entered the business world at the bottom and learned everything about businesses… I then entered the corporate world through a Public company, I worked with many large and small companies and learned all their methods of operation and how to improve them.
I then became an entrepreneur and a business consultant and began building my own businesses and helped grow more than 15 companies over a 15-year period and learned firsthand what it takes to deal with the enormous stress of maintaining high performance and good leadership while leading a balanced life.
As a business owner I have had the experience of having many employees rely on me for their livelihoods and have taken that responsibility very seriously. Therefore I understand what my clients are going through as they struggle with their business or personal problems.
After several years of self-exploration in psychotherapy, I realized how my own experiences could guide me in helping others. I became a life coach while continuing with my business consulting and my insatiable interest in the internet and digital business community.
My clients come from all walks of life and have diverse backgrounds in both business and professions.
Where Do I Start?
Set up a FREE initial consultation!
The initial consultation helps us to get to know each other, gets your questions answered and determines if you are ready to be coached. This usually lasts about 30 to 45 minutes, is always free and is done by telephone, skype or any form you prefer.
We then begin with our first meeting; in which we go through checklists and assessment materials to help make the most of our first official session.
I want to hear about your goals, needs and problems. I want you to get comfortable with me. During this meeting, we design a list of goals and a game plan to reach them. Together we design the best way we can work as a team to accomplish your goals.
If you are doing well, Life Coaching will help you to maintain your success, and achieve at a higher level than before. If you are having trouble getting on track, Life Coaching will help you to overcome inertia and procrastination, gain momentum and achieve a much more successful life!
Please email me for a confidential, free consultation.
Services are rendered either by face-to-face meetings or through video conference via Skype or similar. Serving all of Miami Beach area or, through video conference, anywhere that there is broadband internet connection.