LinkedIn is one of the best sources for potential clients and customers. Build your referral engine with these authoritative posts.
Make a meaningful impact on LinkedIn with this bundle of professionally written articles you can post to your profile and influencer groups. Get more referrals, build expertise, and close more deals without ever having to write one word.
- One monthly 500 word LinkedIn article.
- Documents delivered in a .doc(x) file
- One round of revisions is included.
- Your website URL.
- The industry we’re writing for.
- Information about past LinkedIn articles.
- The writing style you prefer (e.g. descriptive, smart, optimistic or concerned).
- How is work delivered? We’ll upload your content in a .doc(x) or .rtf formats, whichever you prefer.
- Do you post the content to my LinkedIn profile page? This if for the content only. You will receive a format ready article to post.
- Do I come up with the topics or do you? We need general idea of what topics are preferred. You can be as hands on or hands off as you want.
- Will the content be unique? Yes, every piece of content is handcrafted from scratch.
- Does it matter what industry I’m in? Our writers have experience writing in all kinds of industries. We strive to research and create the best possible content for each of our clients individual needs.
- Do I get to pick my writer or are they assigned to me? We will use your post purchase questionnaire you complete to match you with the best writer for your needs.
- Is research included? With every blog post article we will conduct research. You give us the guidelines to follow and we’ll do the work.
- Can I see samples? Check the portfolio section above.
- What happens after I purchase? It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your writer will need to get started. Done and done.
- Do you offer revisions? We shoot to get it right on the first draft, but do offer one round of minor revisions up to 25% of the piece of content.
- Can I split apart 1k word LinkedIn articles services? Unfortunately not, 1 topic per 1k words/per post.