Blogs like Hubspot, Unbounce, & KISS, all use Infographics to drive more visitors. Get both content + infographic design with this all-inclusive gig.
The best marketing blogs all use Infographics to drive likes, shares, and sales. Problem is, they are expensive. We’ve been doing infographics for over 5 years and have worked with some of the biggest names worldwide, delivering high-quality infographics for a crazy low price.
- One complete infographic design
- All file types available at the end – PDF, JPG, AI, EPS.
- Up to three revisions on design and copy
- Minor revisions (if necessary)
- Exclusive Infographic design that you own the rights to
- Research for the content, stats and data needed for design
- Design you like for the infographic.
- Type of content and subjects of interest.
- Logo, links, and branding instructions (if any).
- What is an infographic? Infographics allow the presentation of data and information in a much more visually engaging way so that readers want to know more and read on. You can get your message or information across much quicker using pictures – like they say, a picture tells a thousand words.
- Do I need to supply the content? Nope, we will handle it end-to-end. However if you would like to use a specific resource or data set we are happy to use anything you wish.
- Do you offer revisions? Yes, you get up to 3 revisions. We are very responsive to feedback and guarantee you’ll be 100% happy with the design!
- If content isn’t provided, how is the research done for the Infographics We search for information on the internet and source from reliable news / research papers and blogs. We compile up to 15 points along with references and submit to the client for their feedback. This process of data compilation / research takes 1 working day. We start the design after we get a heads up from the client on the research.
- What happens after I purchase? It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info needed to get started. Done and done.
- I’m already blogging, should I use this service? Infographics are shared and linked to more often than other formats. The two work very well together.