Email Drips are a highly effective way to increase sales and retention. Is the thought of creating overwhelming? Let us handle it for you!
Email drip campaigns are a series of emails that introduce your business to your prospect/customer. Using evergreen content such as info on your business, your story, testimonials, press, and offers/discounts, you can develop a highly effective way to keep your new or existing customers informed and interested. A relevant software tool will be chosen to integrate your email drip so that it can be automated and tracked.
- Research your Brand, Target Audience and Product/Service
- Review your existing emails (if any) as well as your current on-boarding process
- Develop an email plan
- Create the email copy: welcome email, day 3, day 5, day 7, day 10, day 14, day 21, and 2 retention emails
- Complete revision
- Plug in the emails to your preferred email automation software
- Add Customer leads list into preferred email automation software
- Test email flow to ensure it works properly
- Begin sending emails to leads and monitor statistics
- After 1 complete email flow cycle, suggest possible tweaks to email flow based on statistics
- Information about your business
- Book an initial call to go over business objectives and fill out worksheet
- Any images like logo or product/service shots you want to include in the email copy
- I don’t have a email software service, will you recommend one for me? Yes, I will recommend one for you to use based on your business needs. However, you may need to invest at minimum $10/month for a software service to get started with automation.
- Do you offer revisions? We offer one round of major revisions, and minor revisions after that if necessary. Minor revisions include spelling and grammar errors.