If you have a local business (or client) and want to show up better in the search results and maps, this service is made for you.
Although the ranking factors are always a shifting target, the main ones are pretty steady. According to Moz Local Search Ranking Factors 2017, the top 5 are Google My Business signals, Backlinks, On-Page SEO (including NAP), Citations, and Reviews. This service tackles all of them. We can’t guarantee rankings, but this should put you on the map…literally.
- Desktop and mobile rank tracking for up to 5 keywords
- Track the ranks of up to 4 competitors as well
- Weekly ranking reporting
- Full citation audit report included — find out how you’re doing and what needs fixing
- 10 citations manually repaired or built per month
- Reviews across the web aggregated and reported where your customers review you
- Google My Business report — see how your GMB page looks, and see your top 10 competitor’s stats (citations, ranks, reviews, domain metrics) for each keyword you choose
- Full Local Search Audit report — see how you’re doing compared to competitors and learn what you can do to improve on- and off-page
- All of these available as weekly reports, pick and choose which ones to receive
- Last but not least, we’ll build links to your site as well — either tiered linkwheels to broaden your backlink profile or DA20+ niche guest post links to amp up your ranks.
- Details about the location and contact information
- Fill out the onboarding form completely, upon purchase
- Will you fix on-page SEO issues? No, but there is a separate service for that.
- Can you fix my incorrect citation data? We can try, but there is no guarantee. If it does not work with our submission process you’ll have to fix it on your own.
- How soon will I see results? It varies, but you should always give SEO campaigns three months to show progress. It also depends on how many on-page improvements you make.
- What happens after I purchase? It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started.