Get intro meetings to present your product or service to potential customers. Cold emailing is a great way to get your foot in the door and sell more.
Sales is the lifeblood for every organization but many people don’t know where to start or spend too much time one the wrong activities. Cold emails can start a conversation with a prospect and turn that first meeting into a new client. I’ve had success leveraging cold email to get meetings with prospects regardless if they are Fortune 500 executive or startup CEOs. I’ll work with you to automate your sales process freeing up the time you’ll need to talk to your new leads and close business.
- Discussion of strategy – How to best approach cold emailing for your organization
- Email campaigns – I will show you examples of emails that work and we will write email copy that you can tweak based off of the strategy we suggest
- Review your cold email templates and provide feedback
- Provide recommendations for tools to use when sending out email campaigns and managing campaigns
- Create and test one email campaign and assist you with the setup of the second campaign
- Provide feedback on any optimizations or best practices
- Consult with you on managing the different types of responses you will receive (if requested)
- Short onboarding form to be filled out upon purchase
- Information about what you’ve tried in the past for outbound sales
- Will this be customized to my needs? Yes, we will work with you to understand your business and sales goals to put together a custom email cold email program.
- Will this result in sales? It should result in enough intro meetings to fill the top of your funnel. There are a lot of unknowns and variables that require a sale but this will get your foot in the door and should help you get closer than before to closing sales. Instilling a regular process for prospecting and testing new segments is key to success. We have you covered.
- What types of companies does this work best for? This works best for any companies selling to other businesses, so B2B tends to be the best fit.
- Will this work for Fortune 500 companies or small and medium size businesses? This works for companies of all sizes. The approach will differ depending on size of company and who you need to be talking to.
- What do I need to get started? A website, an email address, a list of your best sales collateral (blog posts, webinar replays, infographics etc), an understanding of your prospect persona, a success target (new sales/meetings/leads per month, and an open mind.