Business Consulting For Success
We work with our clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, and we help our clients develop the business skills and knowledge needed to succeed. We help with topics that range from designing a business model or marketing plan, to determining which marketing techniques to use and how to use them. We can also help our clients learn how to plan and implement projects. We give advice, teach skills, and brainstorms with you (our client) to produce practical results and enhance strategic thinking.
We also help our clients to create success by focusing on personal development: time management, self-sabotaging behavior (like procrastination and distraction), finding clarity, decision making, and getting into action. When we put on our coaching hat, we don’t give advice. Instead, we help the client find the answers from within themselves.
We help our clients add value in five major areas of your business:
- Management and strategy. We have a deep understanding of your particular market and bring the best practices from your industry (or even other industries) to your company. If you’re looking to expand your markets geographically, extend your product portfolio, reorganize your company to promote efficiency and cost-effectiveness, buy out a smaller competitor, or increase your overall capabilities, then hiring us makes perfect sense. We love helping our clients develop and execute better strategies.
- Operations. We help you improve the quality and efficiency of your production processes. We can help you create and implement a new way of doing just that. We specialize in business process re-engineering, meaning that we come in and map out your existing processes, analyze opportunities for reducing the number of steps in that process while maintaining quality, and re-engineer your processes in a way that reduces steps and costs.
- IT. We can help develop a new system or integrate your old systems so that they work together. We will enhance your capabilities and make your IT more flexible in meeting the dynamic needs of internal and external customers.
- HR. We help our clients improve the overall satisfaction of your employees, recruit top talent, and retain your top performers. We help develop compensation strategies that align with your overall business goals, training, and developing your people in areas such as business communication and leadership. We also help our clients improve performance-related feedback and evaluation to your team, making your employees work smarter.
- Marketing. We can help our clients with everything from a new logo for your company, a new market position for one of your brands, or a new social media strategy to interact with your customers. We can offer our clients the creative spark needed to attract more customers.
Why You Should Hire Us As Consultants
Here are the top 5 reasons:
- Rent a brain. You don’t have the human resources you need because some internal person has quit or your head count has been slashed, so hire us for a project or on a temporary basis can fill the gap until a full-time internal person is found. You won’t have to make a consultant a full-time employee, so breaking off the relationship is relatively easy and cost-effective.
- Manage change (and take the heat). We are experts at fostering change in organizations, so if your company is rife with internal squabbling concerning imminent changes, bringing us in as consultants can break the logjam. We know that we are often brought in for political cover and will shoulder blame for unpopular changes such as reducing head count and other cost-cutting measures.
- Teach and implement best practices. We are often the leading experts in our fields. We not only have academic and theoretical expertise, but we’ve also worked directly with leading companies to implement change. If you want best practices in areas such as IT and management, then we are the best source available. Why try to invent a best practice when we have already implemented some with multiple clients?
- Infuse creativity. We have a fresh perspective on your business, so having an outsider come in and offer ideas can be tremendously helpful. Sometimes your in-house people are too close to your company and don’t have the perspective to examine the bigger picture within your market, but we can share valuable insights that boost your internal creative thinking.
- Deliver training. You can hire us to share knowledge about almost anything. We are born trainers, so we’re a natural choice to do a training course or day-long presentation for your company in almost any area. We blend theory and practice, and this can deliver high value to your company.